İstanbul Bilgi University Architectural Design Graduate Program Summer School Workshops
July 07 - August 17, 2020
Architectural Design Graduate Summer School No:5, organized by İstanbul Bilgi University Architectural Design Graduate Program is going to take place between 07 July - 17 August 2020. The program consists of intense, short-term workshops during the summer period, conducted by distinguished names of Turkish and international architectural practice in order to create an international architectural environment, enabling designers from different cultures to produce together. The Architectural Design Graduate Summer School courses will be conducted online.
Applications are open!
Each workshop is counted as a 5-credit elective undergraduate course (when 4-coded courses are selected) or an elective graduate course (when 5-coded courses are selected). When two workshops are successfully completed, they will be equivalent of two elective courses of 5 credits or - for graduate students - a graduate project studio of 10 credits.
Last Date for Registration: 22 June 2020
For further info: Evren Aysev (Architectural Design Graduate Program Director): firstname.lastname@example.org For pre-registration: Esra Yağdır Çeliker (Graduate Program of Architecture Res. Ass.): email@example.com (students who plan to take the courses can pre-register via e-mail until 15.06.2020)
BİLGİ Architectural Design Graduate Students:
- Registry can be completed by selecting ARCH 561 and / or ARCH 562 coded courses from the graduate summer school system (Admission will be between 15 June- 22 June 2020).
- If two courses will be taken and transferred as Design Research Lab Courses, ARCH 581, ARCH 582 or ARCH 583 coded courses should be selected.
- Admission is free for students enrolled in BİLGİ Architectural Design Graduate Program and History, Theory, Criticism Graduate program.
BİLGİ Undergraduate Students:
- Registry can be completed by selecting ARCH 477 and / or ARCH 478 coded courses from the summer school system (Admission will be between 15 June – 22 June 2020).
- Admission fee is 540 TL per credit. Admission fee of a 5 credit course is 2700 TL.
Students who are not from BİLGİ:
- Transcript photocopy / diploma / student certificate
- Photocopy of valid ID document
- A request letter from the candidate, indicating the wish to take the mentioned courses.
- An approval letter from the head of the department of the school of the candidate, indicating that the mentioned courses will be transferred.
- All documents will be submitted to the Graduate Student Office.
- Tuition fee is 540 TL per credit. Tuition fee of a 5 credit course is 2700 TL.
For detailed information about application / admission:
Undergraduate student affairs: Ayşegül Çolak firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about fees and payment:
Student Accounting Office: Emrah Esen email@example.com
Tahsin Saricaoğlu firstname.lastname@example.org